Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Whaaa? Wednesday

It's time for... Whaaa? Wednesday!


Seriously, folks, the Japanese invent some pretty amazing, useless crap, but this one might be brilliant. Because eating soup with chopsticks isn't awkward enough, now you can do it in style. Not only will I fulfill my dream of looking like a hot pink sunflower, but my hair will forever stay out of my food! Amazing. It can also act as a splash guard against scalding broth ricocheting of your delicate ears and forehead. Does this come in one-size-fits-all? Because not all faces are created equally. And I'm a little concerned for the long haired population, I mean, can you not just tie back your hair? I know we Americans like to complicate things, but come on, get a rubber band. Someone should tell this women to cheer up, she no longer has to shower after meals. Food free hair for a lifetime.

This is the life.

No comments: